1. In a medium-sized pot, bring 2 quarts (64 oz) of water to a boil.
2. Add the macaroni and boil gently, uncovered, for approximately 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently. While your pasta is cooking, prepare the rest of your dish.
3. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on MEDIUM-HIGH and add ground beef, onion, tomato and Amazing Taste Malibu seasoning. Cook for approximately 5 minutes (or until meat is cooked through and it’s not pink).
4. Check your macaroni for doneness. Drain and rinse the noodles in hot water and pour them, along with parsley and cheese, into the beef and vegetable mixture. Continue cooking on medium until the cheese is melted.
* If you prefer your pasta a bit on the firmer side, or, al dente, boil for only 5 or 6 minutes.