1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and cut the onion and bell pepper into thin strips. Sprinkle the Amazing Taste Chicken seasoning onto the chicken pieces and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet on MEDIUM heat. Add seasoned chicken, onion and bell peppers, and sauté. Stir frequently until the chicken browns on all sides and is cooked throughout. (This should take approximately 5 minutes).
4. Spread the pizza sauce on the crust. Top the crust with chicken, vegetables and cheese. Bake on a dry, ungreased cookie sheet for about 15 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is fully melted.
5. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired, and serve!