1. Season the chicken strips with ½ the packet of Amazing Taste Fajita seasoning.
2. In a large soup pot, heat the oil over MEDIUM heat. Add chicken strips, diced onion, green bell pepper and tomato, and sauté for 6 minutes. Stir the ingredients well while they simmer.
3. Add chicken broth, water, lime juice and remaining Amazing Taste Fajita seasoning to the pot, and mix well. Turn up the heat and boil gently for 5 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat, put a cover on the pot and let the soup simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Crumble some chips on top as you serve. Have plenty of corn chips ready for dipping.