for pork chops:
1. Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with Amazing Taste Pork seasoning, coating evenly.
2. Heat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat and the oil the surface. Grill the pork until it’s internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145° F, approximately 4 to 5 minutes per side.
3. Remove chops from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes.
for pineapple salsa:
1. While pork chops are cooking, grill the cut pineapple and jalapenos lightly on each side.
2. Dice pineapple and jalapeño.
3. Combine pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl. Stir together gently, creating your salsa.
4. Serve your pork chops with salsa drizzled on top, or off to the side for dipping.