1. Rinse chicken in cold, running water and pat dry.
2. Sprinkle ½ packet of Amazing Taste Chicken seasoning on each piece.
3. In a large deep pot with a lid, heat oil and brown chicken pieces well on all sides. Add chicken broth, water, vegetables and remaining Amazing Taste Chicken seasoning, stir and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours – stirring occasionally – or until the chicken and vegetables are fork tender.
5. Serve and enjoy! And when you get compliments just tell them you worked all day!